With our experience and use of the best roofing products in Australia you are given a guaranteed job of quality. We specialize in tiled roof restorations and will not let you down. Roof Restorers Perth offers the best quality for money in the roof restoration industry in Perth Western Australia. Using only Australian products from local Australian businesses, We give value for money while helping our local community.
The Roof Restoration Process:
- Previous leaks are sourced and repaired securing the roof and preventing leakage before the cleaning process
- The roof is cleaned and blasted using 4000 psi of pressure from a pressure cleaner/washer
- All dirt and debris is washed from the roof surface and removed leaving a clean substrate for paint application
- Repair work is done on the ridge capping including re-bedding where necessary and re-pointing with highly flexible pointing membrane
- Valley irons and flashing are checked and secured if necessary
- Coat of specialized roof sealer depending on type of the roof is applied
- Coat of roof membrane is applied to the roof and let dry
- Subsequent and final coating is applied to the roof surface ensuring an even application
- Clean up and removal of mess and debris from work space
- All the products used by Roof Restorers Perth are local Australian made and owned.
- All pointing is carried out using a highly flexible pointing compound that has excellent adhesion properties to obtain long term durability under harsh conditions.
- The coatings used are Dulux AcraTex next generation roof membrane manufactured and supplied by Dulux a Western Australian company. Dulux AcraTex roof membrane is a high build elastomeric water based 100% acrylic roof restoration membrane. The Advanced polymer cross linking technology means a harder more durable surface for longer lasting gloss and increased dirt retention, this results in the colour staying fresher and a better looking finish for longer.
- We can also apply this in a heat reflective membrane which can keep surfaces cooler by reflecting more of the radiation of the sun and helps to reduce heat build up in your roof.
- All pointing work is done with either 'Elasto-Max' or 'Ozflex' both being WA owned and locally made materials.